View & Export Entries
Updated on July 12, 2022
The easiest and most straightforward way to view your form entries is by going directly to that form.
- Click “Everest Forms” to see all forms on the site.
- Hover over the desired form, a list of options will appear. Click “Entries”.
- You can view or delete any entries for that form in this view.
- Each entry will have a checkbox available in the left most column. Select all posts you’d like to export. If you would like to export all, click the checkbox in the header of the table (next to name).
- Click “Export CSV”. Name it as desired and save it to your computer.
Note: This is the same information that will be sent to the designated email recipient. Deleting entries here will not delete them in your email and vice versa.
There is a drop down at the top of the page that allows you to select any other form’s entries without going back to the All Forms page.