Update Header or Footer
Updated on November 22, 2022
The site header is the information at the very top of the site. It appears on all pages. The header often includes your logo and menu.
The site footer is the information at the very bottom of the site. It appears on all pages.
The process to update the footer & header are the exact same. The only difference is which tab you click on in step 3.
- Navigate to the back-end of your website.
- Hover over “Appearance” and click “Widgets”.
- Once on the widgets page, find and click on the “Header [or Footer] Setup” tab*. You will now see a new tab. Click on “Layout Builder” and then “Open Builder”.
- At this point, the area will look similar to the creation and building of a page. Edit as you would any layout builder design.
- When you’re done editing, click “Done” in the bottom right corner until you return back to the Widgets dashboard. Click the blue “Save” button. **
** There is no preview for header & footer changes, so be sure to check the front end right away.