Updated on July 12, 2022
The site footer is the information at the very bottom of the site. It appears on all pages.
- Navigate to the back-end of your website.
- Hover over “Appearance” and click “Widgets”.
- Once on the widgets page, find and click on the “Footer Setup” tab**. You will now see a new tab.
- Click on “Layout Builder” and then “Open Builder”.
- At this point, the area will look similar to the creation and building of a page. Edit as you would any layout builder design.
If you are hoping to change out icons in the footer, please contact Iroc Web Design Services as we often create custom icons.
Each IWDS’ site has a copyright footer below the site footer. Please contact IWDS if you would like to change this information.
**Depending on the site design there may be one or multiple footer areas. If your site has multiple footer areas, the same instructions will be used. The footer areas should be placed in the order they appear on the site with Footer 1 being the left most column of your footer.