Feed Isn’t Loading Correctly
Updated on July 12, 2022
The connection between your social feeds and the website can be disrupted by changes to the social media platform and many other factors. It’s likely that at some point you will need to do some light maintenance on the feed. Please try the below instructions to rebuild the feed’s cache.
- Login to the back-end of the site.
- Hover over “Social Apps” in the left menu. Click on “Flow-Flow Lite”.
- Click on “Feeds” at the top of the page.
- Next to each feed will be a three dot icon. Click this icon, then select “Rebuild Cache”.
- Refresh the front-end of the site.
If it’s fixed, great. If it’s still not working, try further trouble shooting.