Updated on July 12, 2022
Forms can be used to easily collect information from site visitors. The first thing you will need to do is create your new form or navigate to the edit are of an existing form
Create New Form
- Hover over “Everest Forms” and click “Add New”.
- Review the available templates. Select one if it will work for your form. Otherwise click “Start from Scratch”.
- Name the form and use this article for additional information about building your form.
Update Existing Form
- Click “Everest Forms” to see all forms on the site.
- Click on the title of the desired form or click “Edit” below the title.
- You will now be in the edit are of the form. Use this article for additional information about editing your form.
Building Your Form
The layout is created using a drag and drop system similar to using the page builder in pages.
- Hover over the desired row. An icon with two carats pointing away from one another will appear on the top middle of the row.
- To change the width of the columns, pull the space between the rows left or right.
Hover over the row, click the x in the upper corner.
Add New Field
- Hover over the row, click the + icon in the bottom middle.
- A popup window will appear with many options. Click set field for the desired option.
- After inserting, an editing section will appear on the right part of the screen. Create a unique name for the field. This will be the label people see.
- If it needs to be required, check the box next to required.
- Type your message into the placeholder section to allow your user to see a prompt in the field before they start typing.
- A description is also an option if the user may need more information about what they need to type. This will appear under where the user types their answer.