How Can We Help?
Update / Add Accordions
Accordions shorten pages and reduce scrolling. An accordion menu is a vertically stacked list of headers that can be clicked to reveal or hide content associated with them.
- Navigate to a page accordions are used.
- Find the block called “Accordion” and click the edit button (top right corner of block when it is hovered over).
- A preview of the accordion will be shown. Each accordion section has a title with 3 icons (a carat, copy, delete) on the right edge of the block. To make changes to the content, click the carat or the block to expand the accordion.
- Change the text and title as needed.
- Copy the accordion by clicking the multiply icon (middle icon). You will have to go in and change the title and text.
- Delete my clicking the x.
- Click “Done” when ready and update the page.
Add A New Accordion
- In page builder view, choose “Add Widget” under the page title.
- Start typing accordion into the search bar. Click the block to add it to the page.
- Edit it as shown above.