How Can We Help?
Update A Page/Post
There are two ways to edit a current page(s) or post(s).
From Front End:
- Navigate to the page/post you plan to edit.
- Look to the top of your page. If you are logged into the site, a dark gray WordPress menu will appear on the top of the site. Click “Edit Page” or “Edit Post” on the bar. This will open the editor for the current page.
From Back End:
- Click on the word “Page” or “Post” from the WordPress menu on the left of the back end of the site. This will display a list of all posts or pages on the site.
- From the list of all your pages/posts, find the title for the page/post you plan to edit.
- Click on the page/post title or hover over the title and click the edit option that appears.