How Can We Help?
Set Featured Image
The “Featured Image” dialog box is located in the right of your screen under the “Page Attribute” box (Image 1). Photos used here must be a minimum of 2400px wide.
To add new
- Navigate to the desired page or post.
- Click on the”Set featured image” link below the header “Featured Image” (Image 1). This will open your Media Library (Image 2).
- Find your desired photo in the Media Library and click on it. The image will then have a blue border and a blue check mark in the upper right corner of the image preview (Image 3).
- Click “Set featured image” in the bottom right corner of the Media Library popup. Remember that your desired photo must fits the size requirement (minimum of 2400px wide). If the image is too small, an error message will appear (Image 4).
- Before clicking update, make sure the photo preview is showing where the set featured image link was before.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click “Update” in the Publish dialog box.
To replace existing
- Click on the thumbnail preview of the current photo. This will open your media gallery.
- Click set when you have found the desired photo which must fits the size requirement.
- Before clicking update, make sure the new photo thumbnail is showing where the set featured image link was before.
- Update your page.