Reconnect Social Platforms
These instructions may be necessary if you’ve changed your page title, your password has been updated, or there was a major update to the social media platform or WordPress plugin. We suggest attempting the instructions found here before continue.
- Login to the back-end of the site.
- Hover over “Social Apps” in the left menu. Click on “Flow-Flow Lite”.
- Click on “AUTH” at the top of the page.
- Be sure you’re logged into the appropriate social account ** or have the login information available.
Facebook OR Instagram: You will need to be logged into a Facebook account that has administrator access to the business’ Facebook page or a Facebook Business Suite that is connected to your Instagram account. While logged into a valid admin Facebook account, click “Refresh token” (a little blue link along the right hand side of your screen).
Twitter, Pinterest, and all Premium Platforms: All other social platforms provide a “Setup guide” link below the desired platform. Follow their instructions to properly connect.
- Once you’re back onto the site, click “Save Changes”.
- Refresh the front-end of the site.
If you’re still having issues, contact the Iroc Web Design Services’ team.