How Can We Help?
Open Link in New Tab
This is only necessary if the link is NOT to a page on your website. (Example: a link to Facebook or a document link). It is important for external links and documents to open in a new tab because it keeps visitors on your website.
- Navigate to the desired link on the page or post’s back end.
- Click on the blue linked link title. Click on the pencil icon. This click will prompt additional options to appear that include a preview of the link location, a blue arrow and a gear.
- Click on the gear. This will prompt still more options to appear in a new window. Here you will be able to easily edit the URL and link text.
- Below the Link Text field is a check box reading “Open link in a new tab”. Check the box.
- Click “Update” in the bottom right corner of the popup.
- “Update” the page or post when ready.