How Can We Help?
Insert Document Link into Text
- Navigate to the desired page or post.
- While in Page Builder view, click “Edit” on the SiteOrigin Editor block where your document link will appear.
- Position your cursor where the document link will be shown.
- Click “Add Media” below the page title.
- Choose the document (preferably a pdf) from the Media Library and click “Insert into page”.
- Back on the page editor, a blue link will display. The link title will automatically be the document’s title.
- If your document is a PDF or Word Document, be sure to put each document on a separate line and bullet the list. The site is coded to show the bullet as a PDF or Word icon on the front end of the site. Put even a single document in a bulleted list to get the icon on the front end.
- Change the link title by clicking on the link. When the cursor is inside the link text, a preview of the full web link will appear below the text. Type like normal to change the title but be sure your text is always showing in blue.