How Can We Help?
Duplicating Areas of A Page/Post
Duplicating page/post areas can save time because you will not need to reenter the settings for that area.
Duplicate widget block
- Hovering over the widget block you would like to duplicate. Options will appear in the top right corner. Click “Duplicate”.
- Drag and drop the new block to the desired location in the layout.
- Update the page when ready.
Use these instructions if there is an entire row you would like to copy. To duplicate the entire page’s design, read this article.
- Hover over the wrench in the upper right corner of the row. A drop-down menu will appear. Choose Duplicate Row.
- Drag and drop it to the desired location by holding on the arrows next to the wrench.