How Can We Help?
Copy Page/Post Layout
If the page is going to be the same layout or similar to another page on the site, it’s suggested to copy the other page’s layout.
- While in Page Builder view, click layouts on the same line as add widget and add a row.
- Click Clone: Pages on the left menu. Choose the desired page.
- If you don’t see the page you’re looking for, search for the page title in the left menu.
- Click “Insert” in the bottom right corner of the popup when the correct page is located.
- It will ask if you would like to insert after, before or replace the current layout. Choose any option if the page is currently blank. If you already have content on the page, choose the insert option that will place the cloned area in the desired location.
- Cloning the page will copy over the chosen page’s layout and the settings within the layout. You will need to update the text and images for this new page.
Cloning a page/ post will not copy over information like categories, featured images, or page attributes.