How Can We Help?
The layout is created using a drag and drop system similar to using the page builder in pages.
- Hover over the desired row. An icon with two carats pointing away from one another will appear on the top middle of the row.
- To change the width of the columns, pull the space between the rows left or right.
Hover over the row, click the x in the upper corner.
Add New Field
- Hover over the row, click the + icon in the bottom middle.
- A popup window will appear with many options. Click set field for the desired option.
- After inserting, an editing section will appear on the right part of the screen. Create a unique name for the field. This will be the label people see.
- If it needs to be required, check the box next to required.
- Type your message into the placeholder section to allow your user to see a prompt in the field before they start typing.
- A description is also an option if the user may need more information about what they need to type. This will appear under where the user types their answer.