How Can We Help?
Add Page/Post to Menu
- Create the new post or page. Be sure the post or page is published, not saved as draft.
- Hover over “Appearance” located in the left menu on the back end of your WordPress site. Select “Menus”.
- The page header should read “Menus” with a preview of your menu displayed. Left of this preview will be a menu with the header “Add menu items” above it. Click pages or posts (depending on the type created in step 1) from the drop down options.
- Three tabs are available to choose from: Most Recent, View All or Search.
- If the page/post was just created, it should be listed on the top of the most recent tab.
- View all will display information as shown on all pages/posts.
- If you want to quickly find your page/post, search for the title under the search tab.
- Once added, the title would be pushed to the bottom of your current menu. Read this article for more information or reorganizing your menu items.
- Save Menu when ready.