How Can We Help?
Add Image Field
- Navigate to the desired page or post.
- While in Page Builder view, click “Add Widget” located under the page title.
- A new window will appear that lists all available widgets on the site. Search for image in the search field.
- Click on the block for SiteOrigin Image to add it to your page or post.
- To edit the field, click edit in the rightmost corner of the widget block.
- Choose Media will allow you to choose the image.
- Image alignment should be set to center. This aligns it to center with the column and makes it look nice on mobile screens.
- Put a simple title in the Title text field.
- To stay ADA compliant, the Alt Text field must be filled! This needs to be a description of the photo with enough detail to accurately describe the image to a blind person.
- If you would like the image to be clickable, put the desired URL in the Destination URL field. Be sure to click open in a new window. Click done.
Note: Learn more about the Page Builder content view discussed in step 2 here.